Sunday, October 18, 2015

Thirty-Second Meeting (10/16)

Hello everyone! Thanks for coming to the meeting [even if you didn't have the book(s) finished... :P] and thanks for the pizza Candie! Our next meeting won't be until January (date TBD) and our next book is I Am Pilgrim, the winner of our vote (it scored 4.0/5). We might also be reading A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms, which is the collection of the three Dunk & Egg novellas that I mentioned in a previous post. If you would like a copy of either book courtesy of Chris Morris Shipping Inc., vote in this here poll. You have until Monday 11/2 to vote. I Am Pilgrim costs $7 and A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms costs $20.

Do you want Chris to order you a copy of I Am Pilgrim and/or A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms?

For this meeting we read both 100 Years of Solitude and The Little Prince, but many of us hadn't finished one or both books so I didn't take any notes. I hope you all get a chance to finish them!




2 comments: